Monday, November 28, 2011

Cyber Monday Sale

Hello everyone!  The holiday season is upon us and its been busier than ever!  Today im having a Cyber Monday sale where everything in my shop is 30% off!  Its a great sale to get a deal on some great eco friendly hemp jewelry.  Here are some of my newest additions to my etsy shop :)

I <3 U Hemp Bracelet, great stocking stuffer or Christmas gift. 

Couples Hemp Bracelet with White Square Beads and Red Heart, Great to surprise your sweetie with on Christmas!
  So many of my items are great for christmas and as stocking stuffers.  Everything is fully customizable, just email me at customhemptreasures@yahoo.com and we can get started right away!

www.customhemptreasures.com

1 comment:

  1. This is a nice bracelet, a simple gift yet so beautiful.

    Checkout our green marketplace, just in case you are interested, you can join and list your products for free.

    ReplyDelete