Friday, March 23, 2012

Facebook Page and Insanity Workout

Hello everyone!
  I know this is a blog for my business but im so excited i just feel like sharing!  My amazing boyfriend just bought me the insaity workout videos!  Im so excited i can't wait to get started.  I've been working out/going to the gym/very physically fit my whole life but i feel like trying something different.  I did the fit test from youtube and i've heard of many people having success with it.  Im so excited, if yall care i might update this blog with my results!
  Anyways, I have a facebook page finally for CustomHempTreasures and here it is http://www.facebook.com/pages/CustomHempTreasures/3255858541589811
I have tons of new bracelets up on my etsy account, like a Mr and Mrs Hemp bracelets great for your
Mr. & Mrs. Hemp Bracelets

 wedding!  Keep checking back for new updates and new products, Im currently working on a Hemp Watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment