Thursday, June 9, 2011

My First Treasury and Positive Feedback

Hey!
  I have 3 sales in my new shop www.customhemptreasures.etsy.com and I finally got my first feedback!!  It was awesome feedback and I'm so proud of myself!
   "Rachel was so great at communication and making sure everything was how I wanted it. I have never had that responsive and courteous of customer service before--thank you so much! I also love the final product. I can't think of anything bad to say. Again, thank you so much!" -Erik S.
http://www.etsy.com/people/customhemptreasures/feedback

I was also just featured in my first treasury!  My pink hemp bracelet was featured in a Pink Treasury!  My fav color! 

'Whats Black, White and Pink all over?' by xPeppyandBellex

This treasury!Featuring members of the Bohemian Lovers team, Treasury Island Team, and a few random people.Also, todays spotlight for Treasury Island: NouveauTique


Hot Pink, Black and Zeb...
$18.00

Choose Your Color - Flo...
$16.00

WIGOUT SALE // Bright P...
$75.00

Pink and White 240 Yard...
$13.95

Pink Hemp Bracelet Eco ...
$7.00

Avery Dress. Pink Polka...
$28.00

Vintage Black Bead Neck...
$34.00

PRINT - Black Squares o...
$20.00

Summer Fashion Accessor...
$16.00

Obsidian Necklace
$68.00

Honeysuckle Extra Long ...
$30.00

shirred white cotton dr...
$39.00

BlackandPinkSparkleHead...
$20.00

the strange planet
$60.00

Sassy Little Sling Purs...
$49.00

Synthetic Rainbow Calci...
$5.00


1 comment: