Friday, June 24, 2011

New Title, New Possibilities

Hello everyone!
   Sorry for no posting lately, College can get crazy!  I recently retitled my hemp website, From "Fashionable Customizable Hemp Jewelry" TO "Modern Custom Hemp Jewelry"  Since I feel it better suites the message and point that I am trying to get across with my hemp jewelry.  I am very excited about this change and I am also very excited for more reasons!
   I am in talks with being featured in a Consignment shop in Indiana!  They said they have tried other hemp artists with plain tan hemp but nothing moved.  Well I have an ace up my sleeve,

                                COLORED HEMP!I am very proud of my colored hemp becuase I personally love color and love to play with it and combine it and see what happens.  My boyfriend and I call this adjustable hemp bracelet "Bubble Gum".  I think its so fun! 
Pink and black I think are my favorite combinations, and funny thing is Pink is my favorite color and black is my boyfriends favorite color!



I also have a new hemp bracelet I call the Extra Thick Braided Macrame Hemp Bracelet



I hand make 3 macrame hemp bracelets with various colors, then braid each bracelet together to make 1 awesome super bracelet!  I am currently waiting on my colored hemp I ordered to make bracelets for various countries, like Germany, USA, Italy etc.  If you have a custom request please don't hesitate to email me :) customhemptreasures@yahoo.com
www.customhemptreasures.etsy.com

2 comments:

  1. Love your new extra thick bracelets! Especially in pink!
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/71855938/pink-and-white-extra-thick-hemp-and-yarn
    Michelle-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I really appreciate it! I made one for myself and I wear it everyday!

    ReplyDelete