Monday, May 30, 2011

Branding Package FOR FREE!

Hello!
  I just spend ALL DAY trying to find a template to make stickers.  I could not find anything and was getting very frusterated.  I tried Paint, Word, Gimp and various templates online.  I also wanted to learn how to make my own business cards without having to pay anyone.  Especially becuase my buiness changes everyday as well as my products(I like to have my product images on my business cards)
  After hours of searching I finally found the perfect website!  You don't have to download anything and its super easy. 
   Avery.com!  They have a whole section where u can pick a template, add your pictures and custom text, then save it and print it off right there!
  Here is the exact link http://enu.print.avery.com/SelectSku.  I am so excited I found this website!  I made thank you cards, Stickers, and business cards all for free and in less than an hour!  I finally branded my new business with my fav pic!*  Which you will be seeing alot im sure of :)
Stickers


Business Cards
I also got a t-shirt with my custom logo on it.  But I got it from vista print for only like 12 bucks.  On the Avery.com website I saw that they have a Tshirt transfer option.  I am going to try that soon to make shirts for my family and friends!

T-shirt from Vista Print
*You do need to purchase paper, sticker paper and a t-shirt http://www.customhemptreasures.etsy.com/
http://www.rachinator87.etsy.com/
customhemptreasures@yahoo.com

3 comments:

  1. Wow...how exciting! Isn't it wonderful when a plan comes alive. Congratulations, great job. I love it all, and I'm going to check into the stickers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! Please share with your friends, get the word out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS IS AWESOME!!! thanks for sharing!!!!! will be sharing this one.... :)

    ReplyDelete