Wednesday, May 25, 2011

MelissaBeads

So Lately I have been looking for Lampwork glass beads with color inside a clear bead.  But I could not find them anywhere!  Until I came across MelissaBeads.  Her beads were amazing and exactlly what I was looking for! 

encased dichro tubes handmade glass









Such beautiful work!  So I asked her to make me a few and she got started right away!  She always responded timely to my convos and was very friendly.  I also received them within a few days of her shipping them. 

 
Pink and Blue Lampwork Glass Beaded Hemp Necklace







They turned out lovely, and she also threw in two freebies which was an awesome bonus!
  Blue Balls Hemp Bracelet

I have just been getting sick of the beads they have at Micheals and Joanns so I'm so glad I got some made by MELISABEADS Handmade!  Here is Her shop, Please check her out!  Melissabeads.

2 comments:

  1. You do fabulous work... and I am so happy to have you incorporate my beads into your hemp jewelry. Thank you for buying handmade.... us little guys appreciate it more than you know!!!! Keep up the great work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahaha, I should be thanking you! You also do fabulous work, I look forward to working with you alot in the future :)

    ReplyDelete