Friday, May 27, 2011

Custom Orders, I LOVE THEM!!

Hello everyone!
  I love making custom orders!  My whole philosophy is to make something just for you!  I have actually been hassled before that i should make a generic item with a generic size!  No Thank You!  I want to make exactlly what you want!  Here is one example, my Custom Couples Initial Bracelets.  Theses are my personal favorite, my boyfriend and I wear ours every day!
RS-Rachel Steck
CG-Camilo Gomez(my amazing boyfriend)







Custom Order I got just yesterday
Any letters
Any color hemp
Any length





My Ceramic Speckled hemp necklace
One of my favs Sold within a month
Got the beads from Edwardsville Illinois
From Bead-It










 

Here is the pic of my friend who bought the necklace wearing it. I made it to the exact length she needed.  Need it as a choker? Need it as a loose fitting necklace? NO PROBLEM!!  Just let me know :) I will be happy to make it for you.
And don't hesitate to email me at CustomHempTreasures@yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment